GENERAL CONDITIONS OF EXCURSIONS
FIRST: The technical organization of our trips is made by:
Atlantic Eco Experience
Papacho, S.L. C/ Reykjavik Ur. Amapolas, Costa Adeje 38670 S.C Tenerife
Telephone: 638770306 (Voice and Whatsapp from 8:00 a 18:00)
SECOND: PRICE. The price appears in the detail of each excursion.
Children under 12 months of age are not required to pay, and one baby is accepted per booking.
For those under 12 years old who are beneficiaries of the 50% discount, the documentation proving the minor’s age will be requested.
In the case of not being shown such documentation the benefit of the discount will be canceled with the consequent obligation to pay the difference to our crew.
This PRICE INCLUDES:
- Scientific tour with a guide by a biologist specialized in marine life of the duration specified in the basic description of each excursion.
- Drinks on board.
- Snacks on tours of three hours or more.
- Use of the snorkel equipment and hydrophones of the ship under the supervision of the crew.
- Civil Liability Insurance and port taxes.
This PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transfer from the hotel.
- Displacements or diets outside the boat.
- Parking or other expenses derived from the parking of vehicles outside the company.
- Souvenirs, merchandising or other promotional items.
Reservations can only be made through the Atlantic Eco Experience website, the official reservation telephone number, the company email or the distributors expressly authorized by Atlantic Eco.
- Only cancellations received through the means indicated in the first condition will be attended.
- Atlantic Eco Experience reserves the right to cancel or relocate reservations for organizational or occupation reasons.
- Cancellations derived from technical or meteorological incidents will not produce charges for the client, always offering an alternative in dates compatible with the remaining availability of places. If the change is not accepted the amount of the reservation will be returned without prejudice to the user.
In the case of cancellations notified by customers at least one week in advance, a refund of 100% of the amounts paid will be made. For cases communicated between 72 hours and a week, 50% of the amounts paid will be reimbursed. In the case of communicating the cancellation less than 72 hours before the excursion, no refunds will be made.
Depending on the payment method, refunds can happen between 1 and 7 natural days from confirmation,cancellation or order.
The contract, the general conditions and the detailed program will be signed or understood as accepted from the moment the trip is contracted, obligating both parties to comply with it.